After just completing a $55 million dollar renovation in April 2017, Prince Waikiki is widely considered the standard of sophistication in Waikiki.
The Prince Waikiki also offers something that no other resort in Honolulu can: a guaranteed ocean view of the blue Pacific.
Our Waikiki resort’s unique design and floor-to-ceiling windows provide you with panoramic vistas of the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Ala Moana Beach and Park, and the world’s most beautiful sunsets.
The centralized location combined with the use of a complimentary shuttle makes Prince Waikiki the most convenient resort for access to the beach, shopping, dining, and activities.
Ocean Front Harbor – $295 plus tax* Special group rate applies for 3 days before and after the main dates of February 10-14, 2019. Subject to group rate availability. Group rate can be booked until November 30, 2018. After November 30, regular room rates apply. (Registration for Educational Programs open until February 1, 2019.)
Amenities included (Actual value $70)
- Daily self-parking for one vehicle per room. $8 for valet/24-hour
- Daily unlimited Internet connections per room and designated Wi-Fi spots
- Daily two bottles of water per room
- Daily packet of coffee
- Amenity package upon arrival (toothbrush, toothpaste, razor) one per room
- Complimentary Prince Waikiki shuttle service to Waikiki/ Golf Course and Ala Moana Shopping Center on a daily scheduled route
- One eco shopping bag per room per stay
- 20% off lunch buffet at 100 Sails Restaurant and Bar per person
- Two welcome drinks per room upon arrival only. Choice of domestic beer, house wine, soft drink, coffee/tea at 100 sails Restaurant and Bar
- Complimentary Local, Long distance and international phone calls per room up to 60 minutes
- Access to the fitness room, 24-hour key card access.
Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Maximum guestroom capacity is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Children 17 years and under traveling with an adult are complimentary when utilizing existing bedding in the same room. Third person charge of $75 plus tax per night includes a rollaway, based upon request. Prices subject to change.
Hawaii Prince Golf Club – greens and shared cart fee
is $125 plus tax per player for hotel guests. We are pleased to offer a special group rate of $90 plus tax for all attendees of the Alaska Bar Association CLE by the Sea as well as advance golf tee times.
*Tax is currently 14.962% and subject to change.
100 Holomoana Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Reservations: (800) 321-6248
Ask for the “CLE by the Sea” group rate